The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN just released her 2017/2018 Merit Admission List on their portal. To that end, admitted candidates are to proceed to make payment for acceptance, school fees and start clearance immediately.
I have gotten lots of questions from students whose name appears in the merit admission list asking me how much UNN School fees for freshers is. I will answer all the questions here so that you can see and know how much you are supposed to pay.
Any UNN student knows that first year school fees are bigger than other years. More so, freshers are going to pay for laptop acquisition.
Contained here is UNN school fees for all levels.
All the returning and new students are hereby informed that the amount to be paid as 2017/2018 UNN School fees for this session is out. The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, made this known on www.unn.edu.ng which is the official website.
I have compiled the school fees schedule for all faculties and departments beginning from 100 level to final year.
UNN Undergraduate School Fees Schedule for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Click here to View the school fees schedule
Hot To Generate School Fees Invoice
- Login to UNN Portal http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Type in your registration number as the username, type in your password, then press the enter key or click on the login button to see the screen below.
- From the menu items on the left, click on the drop-down button on “SCHOOL FEES”
- Click on “Get School Fees Invoice”
- Click on the drop down key on “Select Session” to select the session of the invoice you want to generate.
- Click on the drop down key on “Select Entry Level” to select entry level.
- Click on the drop down key on “Current Level” to select the level you are in.
- Click on “Generate” button. The invoice will appear
- Print the Invoice, then follow the “school Fees Payment Procedure”, to pay your school fees in the bank or online.
How To Pay UNN School Fees Online.
Login to Unn Portal with your registration number and password
Click on “Pay School Fees”
Following the “School Fees Payment Procedure”, enter the RRR number in your bank confirmation slip (which is the same with the RRR number in the invoice you generated) in the “Remita Retrieval Reference” column
Click on “Pay” button and your school fees receipt will appear.
Print out the receipt.